Translate

Friday, November 15, 2013

I told you so

I told you so. My lefty friends haven't said a damn thing in nearly a month because of the calamity that has occured. I and nearly every other right winger from moderate to tea partiers for years have been saying we are sunk if we pass this crap, but you bleeding hearts just had to ram it up our back sides. I hate you liberals a little today. I always felt you were just misunderstanding or misinformed. No! You mostly are people with a God complex who believe you know better than the collective. You want to lord your anointing over America and all the while you are wanting to enslave us. Well the it's over Lefty, it's over. Your signature legislation has thrown the most powerful country in the world into a shit storm economically and now constitutionally. I won't forget you all that supported these changes. I think it will take our country at least a decade to get over this hit, and liberal you're to blame.

Ok wow that felt good. Sorry just had to vent after seeing millions of Americans now suffering without health insurance I had to let it out. Now what should Republicans do. Not a thing. We cannot get entangled in the mess by possibly trying to legislate this away. There is no other way to fix this than to repel the law all together. There are no constitutional repairs that can occur now that the law is in place. What the president did yesterday was totally out of his legal bounds to do. There will be court challenges and the president will lose. Republicans have to have some thick skin and ask the American public to wait just one year, give them them the house and the senate in a veto proof majority and all will be fixed.

I have heard of numerous plans to replace Obamacare that I like. Adding a catastrophic policy pretax to a Health Savingsa account. Allowing employers and individuals to buy health insurance across state lines. Lessen regulations that keep insurance companies from competition. Auditing and enforcing fraud in Medicare and Medicaid and Tort reform. That doesn't take 23,000 pages. Oh amd read it so you know what's in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment