Translate

Monday, September 9, 2013

War sells, but who's buying?

The Obama war machine is now part of the presidents never ending campaign. The same mechanism that brought you "yes we can" and "foward" is now taking it to the next most violent level of "bomb Syria". Pundits on the major media blitz are now pushing the false narrative that the president never made the statement about a red line over the use of chemical weapons.

Obama even went to Sweden and said the now infamously stupid walk back, "I didn't set a red line, the world set the red line". I think the sheer embarrassment of this president is starting to even wear on the Democrats who are running completely away from the president on Syria. I wonder what genius came up with the new idea to have the Syrians give up their chemical weapons to international control. As of this morning it is being reported that Assad has accepted the Russian offer and will give it's weapons over for monitoring. The headline on Drudge is checkmate.

I remember even up to early this year when I was critical of the president on social media I would receive at least a couple of jabs from my liberal friends, now all I hear are crickets. The new liberal Goddess  Hillary, Hillary is starting to be adored and the church of Barry is losing it's members. How can the left survive the shear weight of scandel after after, mess after mess? I will give you the answer and you're going to think me a conspiracy theorist, poverty. Keeping the population constantly under the stress of unemployment, underemployment, dependency, illegal immigration, will keep his base attached and the rest of us too busy to pay attention.

Can anyone remember the last time a US president was schooled this well by a foreign leader? Carter? Well I give up I can't think of one. The country has rarely faced this kind of portrayal of weakness and ineptitude from a presidential administration. The are making policy and strategy as they go. The community organizer once said he would be willing to sit with anyone and resolve the worlds issues. The great healer has turned into the great heel.

No comments:

Post a Comment