Translate

Thursday, December 13, 2012

I just want to be free.

Looking through most of my post you'll find language specific to a particular party or political philosophy.  I guess I use those words mostly to sound intelligent or articulate. I am out here to try to impress all of you that read ricantotheright. If you get down to the marrow of what I am trying to say. When you really look deep into what I right it is basically about being free. Freedom from being told what's right or wrong for me. Freedom to do anything I desire as long as it hurts no one but me. It's not a lack of rules or anarchy that I want, it's less hand holding and babysitting. I don't want to keep looking over my shoulder trying to figure out what new rule or law I may be breaking in my private personal life or business. Look around you. Everything we do, say, wear, eat has a law or regulation. We are completed controlled.

Freedom to so many sounds reckless. Why would a person not want to have rules? There are rules, natural ones. If I hit you you hit me back. If I take from you, you'll use force to take it back. We are built with these natural boundaries only the mentally ill or evil have an issue with these inner controls, but doesn't nature weed out the defective? Really it is mind boggling how so many of the things we do to enjoy ourselves or just live are managed by some type of government agency or bureau. So another person has control of what I can or can't do and that angers me. Marriage, divorce, birth, death, a piece of government paper for all of them. This morning it's being reported by AP that numerous government agencies are unleashing thousands of new regulations now that Obama has won reelection. Not only are these new regulations intrusive they are expensive. It seems that new laws are created to give someone a job rather than to protect our well being.

No comments:

Post a Comment