Translate

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Change is bad

I don't think that in my life a president has so fundamentally tried to change oir way of life. I find that every time I turn around there is a new rule or regulation or executive order changing our way of doing things. Not just macro parts of our lives, but the micro. What we eat, what we drive, what we wear is being taken over by the federal government or any government for control and change. Even here in free Texas the state is trying to regulate Yoga, come on really? Are we that weak and dumb of a people that we need constant care and protection from Nanny Samantha? Makes me want to go out and buy some Depends and a bottle and sit on the Capitol steps crying whaaaaaa! Change me after I soil myself since they love change so much.

This is not a change to protect us from some kind of danger or negative consequence. The change is a change for creeping and constantly more control of who and what we are as free men and women. Sit and think a minutes about this. Look around yourself and try to find even one thing you do or own or is around you that some type of political entity doesn't touch. As I sit in a coffee house not even the floor my dirty sandals are on is free from a politicians touch. The question I always ask is, "Does the government in my life make my life better"? What I have deduced is that it makes my life more expensive and I have a better chance of breaking some kind of unknown law.

People will say that cars are safer, food is safer, drugs are safer on and on. Wouldn't they have been anyway with market pressure? If we find out a car is unsafe or a restaurant is dirty do wr keep going or driving it. No! I guess it's the rebel in me that hates being told what to do. I give the majority of the human race the credit for knowing what to do and not do. I also know that when you do something that someone doesn't like or agree with there are consequences.

So why such rapid change? There is only one answer, power. In people likr Obama there exist a belief that they have been endowed or destined with a superhuman ability to lead and save their fellow man in a pharaohic manner. Would, "Let my people go" , be too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment