Translate

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Cruz rising

As reported on the Drudge report this morning a brand new political light is shining over conservative presidential wishes for 2016. Ted Cruz didn't take time to be a freshman senator from Texas and came in to slash and burn the establishment. Already being hated by both parties for his tea party and conservative stances, I think he stands a shot. Looking on Facebook convinces me that this may be my guy for the next election. My left wing friends online really really hate him, which makes me really really like him. I watched Ted Cruz debate Diane Feinstein and got a little man crush. Senator Cruz plays smash mouth politics, he's not in it to compromise. Compromise is something the Republicans have done way too much of lately and it should end.

You all need to go to www.tedcruz.org and take a look at his record and credentials. This man is no intellectual or legal lightweight. Reading his bio is like looking at the Tiger Woods of politics. Either he was the youngest to do this or the first in Texas to do that. My Liberal friends have no clue about the phenomenon this man is. Graduating with honors from Princeton and Harvard. I am feeling a Chris Matthews tingle shooting down my body. What a family story too. This isn't a spoiled brat who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Ted's dad, like my stepfather fled Cuba in the late 50's and came here without a damn dime to his name. Rafael Cruz washed dishes, worked hard and started a small business. Ted's mom was the first in her family to go to college. If liberals boo hoo Obama's background they should be crying buckets over this families realization of the American dream.

Ok I am calling it. I say we have a Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio ticket for 2016. Cruz/Rubio, I just fainted. You have the best of all worlds with that pair. Ted with his true conservative, small government passion. Marco with his immigration fixes and soothing demeanor. Republicans would be inoculated from the left wing racial attacks. The party would gain market share in the Hispanic community. The Cuban vote in Florida,done! The Tea party on it's side, the moderate for Rubio. Come on, what's to hate. Oh yeah they're not giving away phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment