Translate

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mr. President I have a dolly.

I could not believe that the president of the United States was, (and this is going to be vulgar) whinning like a little bitch! I have never seen an American president act passive aggressive when challenged by a reporters question. By now we all have heard the president saying that he should just pack up and go home after being asked if he had the "Juice" to push his agendas and policies forward. Instead of projecting strength and confidence he looks down at the podium and complains and pouts. Imagine how that image played to our allies and enemies. That a sitting president get pissy when a member of the press ah presses him is the hight of his liberal arrogance.

Last year I wrote about how the president constantly blames others and takes little responsibility, my idea has been now been picked up by Rush Limbaugh. What a compliment to my pure genius to think like a great mind as the Rushbow. The president seems like one of those guy you played street basketball against who would call a touch foul. Mr. Obama I got a good truck and a dolly let's start packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment