Translate

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

How low can they go?

I love my Ricantotheright fans. I enjoy that they actively contribute information that helps create content. I've received tips and articles and comments and I thank you all. This morning I got a report of a Facebook page run by and unknown Democractic operative. I won't give the name, I don't want to give them anymore popularity than they are already receiving. A little back story. My hetero lifemate told me that she had been seeing this older Vets and just regular citizens waving flags and holding protest signs over our local over passes. There was one that really effected her. The vet as she described him looked to be old enough to have been in Vietnam, holding his American flag over the overpass in silent protest.

I get tagged by a fan on Facebook and it goes to Democratic fan page. More power to them they want their guy in and their philosophy promoted cool, first amendment right? As the read the post I became angrier and angrier. The page moderator was asking for volunteers to help her in a counter protest against the vets on the overpasses. What truly pissed me off was what they were asking their followers to do. The way this group of left wing libertards wanted to attack the vets and other protestors was to make up signs suggesting that our vets had mental illnesses and their political position was based on their sickness. They were going ti make signs and stand next to our heros saying,"Aliens tell me Obama was born in Kenya". The leader of this democratic group wanted the follower to dress with aluminum foil in their heads also.

You may not think it much, but having worked with cops who were so traumatized by the streets and having family members who developed serious mental illness due to combat it wasn't funny. Imagine this men gave everything of themselves except their lives and all the democrat knows how to do it mock and humiliate the person who has the courage to so what they could not, defend our country. This man came home in the seventies to subhumans like this person to their crys of "baby killer". I thought those times had come and gone here in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment