Translate

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

No lube

Many details about the conparison of the current shutdown and the previous seventeen are starting to emerge. The most blatant are that in the last shutdown any of the memorials that are now closed were completely accessible ti the public. The ocean remained opened for business instead of being blocked by federal parks personnel. People and businesses who lived or worked on federal land continued to function normally. As of yesterday 83% of the government was up and running. The most blatant f you was how the federally run golf course was open, but the Armed Forces Network was shut down for the regular Sunday football coverage that our troops so look forward to. This morning after Fox sports anchor Howie Long commented about the practice and created a firestorm on social media, the Secretary of Defense ordered it reopen.

My Democratic friends just either refuse to see it or are accomplices. I guess all political adversaries point the finger at each other, but I'm going to give the finger to my fellow left wingers for using people as pawns. The constant use of events, horrible events, people and issues to further their destruction of their political opposites. At least they don't have the intelligence to be subtle. Yesterday a lefty friend of mind posted an article in the New York Times that suggested that the shutdown was planned by Tea Party types for months. I think I ended up posting a Sun Tze quote on his page about all warfare is deception. Unlike his president my friend thinks we can come to the table and talk. Obama says we can't so sorry buddy your president doesn't nees to listen to you anymore, he's in.

The practice of sticking it to Americans ro make this process more painful has already backfired on the Democrats. My daughtet told me yesterday that her high school friends who once lookes up to Obama are questioning him out loud. Young people are techno savvy and he's attacked the very core of where they felt safe. A kid told my daughter that he didn't know who the president was anymore. The conversation continued and they made statements like gone crazy or weird. I can just wonder what the parents of these young future liberals are saying about the commander in chief.

One of the things I have seen on social media are intelligent supporters of the current administration just out right lying about current issues. If you ask them about closures that are unjust they tell you nothings really closed. If you ask them about the troubles with Obamacare they tell you that everything went smoothly and they signed up and they're saving thousands. Maybe I can look at my left wing friends as courageous for wanting to go down with the ship as the.band continues to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment