Translate

Monday, October 21, 2013

Lala land

I am real beginning to believe that I don't live in the same dimensional plane as my fellow Americans who are liberals or left-wing or progressive. String theory suggest that there may be an infinite number of realities within space time. I think that this is the problem, Conservatives, Libertarians, Tea partiers just exist in an alternative reality where OUR atoms do not like being told what to do. I see the Liberal as the one in chains and trapped by his worship and devotion to government. These modern liberals are a far cry from the free love, free living hippies of the sixties.

What makes a person want to be controlled? What within almost half of the US population make them just give up freedom after freedom for a piece of bread? There must be a genetic defect within those personality types that make them want to be passive and compliant. I see it in nature with lower species of creatures, like insects where there are individuals within those species that are created to do specific roles and do not try to do any other. Do these liberal individuals even with freewill, actually choose conformity or are they just chromosomally destined to follow? 

I don't know why but I want to figure them out. I want to understand their method and madness. There is such a dualism within them. The liberal hates racism but they are the first to use race as an excuse. The liberal says they are open minded but are the first to attack opposing views as evil. The liberal loves to say they are compassionate but are the first to use violence to further their cause. I am starting to pity the people around me that hold to the left-wing plank and platform. Yet I have to keep them at arms length because they are potentially dangerous to liberty and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment