Translate

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Liar, liar, pants on fire

I have been in bed for nearly five days sick with streptococcal infection. The infection built fluid around my heart and lungs and I was admitted to the hospital. The doctors thought that I had had a heart attack, but after extensive testing it was just the infection causing the symptoms. Thank goodness I live in an era where there is technology to see through the false symptoms caused. I may have been under the knife years ago for nothing. Go back some sixty years ago this type of infection would have ended my life. So I am slowly recovering and wake up to the continued issue of another infection creeping around the nation. The disease of the lie. A lie perpetuated by the Senate majority leader Harry Reid.

How insipid of a plan. Go on the floor of the Senate and spew this lie. Most people dont realise that since it was said on official time he can't be prosecuted for it. Reid can't be forced to tell the truth. There are no antibiotics for these infections. The only thing Romney can do is use truth and allow the lie to run it's course and burn out, which it has. I was able to see the usual suspects out there helping fan the infection like Wassermann and Carney saying the president was ignorant of it. I could just imagine Barry giggling in the background, fist bumping Biden. The great republic reduced to grade school playground tactics.

Short one for today, still weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment