Translate

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Rahm it home

So it completely backfired. The Rahm speech about Chicago values blew up in his face. Looks like 21 million went to a Chick Fil A just as I predicted. These politicians are not your normal run of the mill American. They are a dangerous brand of progressive globalist that do not like traditional American freedoms and values. So when someone publicly brings values to their attention they can't believe that a man of such commercial power would have conservative beliefs. The only weapon in their toolbox is to name call and label. Progressives want to Europefy us. The idea of America is stomach churning to them. They want to open our borders and meld us into a mutt nation with no identity. Everything goes should be their platform.

I do not support gay marriage. I go love my friends who are gay. I will treat those around who are gay with dignity, love and respect. I will have my opinion and disagree with their way of life. As a police officer I had the same stance and protected their persons and property just as if I did when I worked in a majority breeder neighborhood. After years patrolling their neighborhood here in Dallas I got a soft spot for them after seeing the constant suicides and crimes against them. I may have even worked a little harder to make sure I didn't treat them any different.

So today I had a grilled chicken sandwich combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment