Translate

Monday, October 29, 2012

I'm gonna get medieval

I feel really super aggressive. I want to get into a fist fight. I want to fight Lawrence O'Donnell in an old school bare knuckle, knock down drag out. Who is the toughest liberal media person out there? I challenge them to a cage fight. No more settling things the gentlemanly way, lets duel. Imagine if we went back to the days when an insult resulted in a life or death struggle on some clearing or field. Would we have trash talk, or even say one percent of the things we say to one another nowadays?

I think we having forgotten the kids saying if you have nothing nice to say just don't say it. I don't think my duel idea would work. There are too few men left in the world who even know how to clinch a fist, let alone actually use it. The women's movement and the whole "Metrosexual" fade helped to feminise American men. Yes a study came out recently stated that our penises are getting smaller. Can't believe our testicles weren't also because we just don't fight anymore. Fighting is what we were built to do.

Politics should me a contact sport. Imagine Romney knocking Obama right in the jaw when he made that grade school comment about horses and bayonets? "You making fun of me"? As Barry holds his black eye, secret service everywhere. It's that combat tension we loved about the first debate. I bet half the guys watching were like me screaming, "fight, fight". Imposing your physical will has been something more humiliating than your verbal prowess. So what that you know the Canterbury tales in old English and can debate like Lincoln.

I knock you the f#@k out after one of you clever put downs and your IQ counts for nothing when your unconscious. I wonder if the toughest Republican could beat the toughest Democrat? Now that would be the way to decide the presidency. The whole system would be a tournament based tough man match like Bellator. Instead of debates and primaries two men in a cage, two men enter one man leaves. Ok maybe not that far. Or we can mixed it up. Five five minute rounds. First, third and last are fighting. Second and fourth are moderated debate format.

I would so watch every single match. You'd have the highest ratings ever. Candidates would have to be smart, tough, and in shape. Sorry Christie I love you but your weight cut would be brutal. Youth! We would have young candidates who are modern and flexible and more moderate instead of this crusty old men who are so brainwashed by their parties that they just can't adapt. Chael Sonnen for president! Alas it's only a dream


No comments:

Post a Comment