Translate

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Obama knew.

According to leaked emails last night the president knew exactly what was happening and who was doing it. Emails show that the intelligence agencies were feeding the Whitehouse real time data with video from drones, emails, and telephone calls. There is now no question that the president and his team made up the video story and lied to the American public for seventeen days. The question is, who really cares? To me it seems an impeachable offense to allow the ambassador and his team to be attacked for seven hours without backup. I think the weariness of the American public with foreign affairs has made us numb. I have not been made numb by the constant warfare I see it as necessary and just. I see the fight for democracy on a global scale as honorable and right.

I make you all a bet. I bet not one person from the presidents cabinet is disciplined or dismissed. This will be swept under the rug until the election. Oh and the Lord forbid Obama wins. Everyone will received raises for coming up with this conspiracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment