Translate

Friday, October 12, 2012

The Joker

That had to be the most unwatchable and annoying debate I have ever seen. Karl Rove had it right. Who put the Joker juice in Biden's water. From the very beginning it was obvious he Biden was sent in to be the anti-Obama. If Obama waited his turn, Biden interrupted, eighty-two times! If Obama didn't insult, Biden said Ryan was cow dung. If Obama was detached, Biden was point his finger getting in everyone's face. Biden looked like a mean, grumpy, hateful, old man who shoots your dog for peeing on his yard. The behavior seemed very unsettling. I thought there was something psychologically wrong with the vice president. All the faces and mugs and gestures. This is the best the left has? Ryan was calm, polite, respectful, factual. Ryan even went as far as thanking the VP. A gestures that was not returned. Even at the end the VP continued to be abrasive by complaining to the moderator that she didn't give him enough time. What an a hole.

Then I started thinking. This is the guy who is a heartbeat from having his hand on the football. For all of you who aren't aware of that term. The president no matter where he goes has access to the nuclear triggers to defend our nation. The president is never out of communications. That the completely insane, anger man at the debates could potentially have that control almost gives me a heart attack. Now I pray nothing ever happens to the president in the next few month until he is voted out. I would not even have a handgun around the lunatic I saw on the debates last night. Ryan is definitely a better man than me. I may have thrown a few shut the hell up Joe's at the VP after being interrupted the first twenty times. I am just shocked that Biden is really a leader over a part of America. Has he always been this goofy and wacky or is it age? Joe Biden scared me last night and remember I've been shot at.

The left wing base loved it. They ooo'd and ahhh'd all over the mass media. I tell you this if my candidate would have acted that way I would have decided to change my vote within the first ten minutes of the debate. Ryan was truly the one who seemed presidential. Paul Ryan was steady, articulate, thoughtful. The left wanted blood and they got it. Ryan came to fight fair and Joe Biden came to win at any cost. Joe Biden snuck some brass knuckles in his boot and got some licks in. The problem for the VP was that Danville isn't east Philly or Pittsburgh projects and it wasn't a street fight. The event was a debate between two members of government who represent us. So sorry Joker I don't want to hear the story of where you got your scars. What was so funny Joe?

No comments:

Post a Comment