Translate

Thursday, November 8, 2012

The resistance began yesterday

First everyone show go read my post, "What if". I have already started posting the immediate effects of the election and boy was it immediate. The stock market and dollar tanked in protest to the taxes and regulation coming. Sorry about no post election blog my son decided to infect me with a stomach virus that just won't quit. So here we are a truly divided nation with a polarized leader who has shown no willingness to compromise or work with really anyone other than his closest advisors to complete his agenda. Please do not expect any reaching across the isle from me. I do not believe or feel that we should compromise our value for the sake of bipartisanship. This is a time when we need to dig the trenches and hold what we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment