Translate

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Week in review pt 1

So many things occurred during my week off for Thanksgiving. I ended up eating so much I lost weight. It was a humble meal with my two youngest. They ate a little turkey and alot of dad's famous skillet apple pie. There is thanks to be given to all the things I have. Yet I am also thankful for the things that are not in my life also. With that said let's get started.

From Kazam rockets, to a brief conflict in Israel. A congressman's mental illness causes his resignation. The administration finds a new patsy for the Benghazi debacle in the director of national intelligence. The secession movement continues to be in the news with the Texas petition and now the revelation that another Bush will be looking at a run in 2016. I have never made my position clear on Israel so lets start there. I have some religious views that place alot of attention towards the nation of Israel. Although my intellectual friends thumb their noses at faith based beliefs, I have found personal solace from having a relationship with the divine. Though I am by no means a poster boy for the Christian faith, when push comes to shove I represent myself as a Christian. The nation of Israel is a pivotal player in the prophetic. There are numerous end time prophecies that occur directly in the region and so I have an interest in what occurs there. I support Israel above all others in the region. Yes I place the nations interest above the Palestinians. My reasoning is a racially motivated. The Hebrews have a historical claim as a race to the area, the Palestinian have roots all over the region and have support elsewhere.

I really am not interested in borders or treaties. What I am concerned about is the constant attempt by numerous other races to commit to the genocide of the Hebrews. I understand hate. There are persons on this planet who I think should be shot out into the sun. What I would not do or advocate is the extinction of an entire group of people just for the simply fact that they exist. Hitler was a monster, his other family members and his descendants have not been. Like father like son or the sins of the father passes to the son, I don't buy any of that. In my own life I can take the fact my father split and never raised us. I ended that pattern by even though divorced being an active part in my children's life. I even go as far as living near the ex for their benefit. I guess the rebel in me says to go against what everyone else would want. Every single other nation in that region wants Israel wiped off the face of the planet. I say defend her at any cost just for that mere fact. I think spiritually it benefits a nation to protect and support the nation of Israel. In secular  prospective it is the only true Democracy in the region and with it's fall brings new dictators to the area with nuclear aspirations that would be unchecked.

Should the Palestinians have a state? I will answer a question with a question. Should the Italians in New York have their own state? Should the Irish? Heck the Puerto Ricans could have two. We Americans at times refer to our nation as a melting pot. Why is it that we cannot encourage that national unity to that region. We are promoting segregation by supporting a two state solution. We boycotted and protested apartied in South Africa where two races were both economically and physically purposefully separated. Why would be supportive of the same process. Just because they can't stand each other? Tough! Live and learn to live together. One of the problems is that one of the faiths involved just cannot or will not control it's radicals. Yes I do mean Islam. I hear a constant cry that Islam is peaceful from CAIR and other moderates. What you do not see is the punishment of those elements in the faith who advocate Jihad against Israel. Why don't Imams around the world rise up and say enough. Enough to the suicide bombings enough to the rockets and revenge. Imagine going just twenty four hours without hearing of some atrocity committed in the name of Allah. If that were ever to happen I could almost see a nation guaranteed for the Palestinians. Even though I believe they should learn to be Israelis.

No comments:

Post a Comment