Translate

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Do tell

We have to get to know those who we chose or chose to lead us. Anyone that is interested in swaying us to their position should be thoroughly vetted. I guess that's why I am giving you tid bits of the issues and events that helped shape me. Not out of arrogance or thinking I have been anointed with some divine word to give, but out of care and concern for Latinos. We are slowly becoming a political and economic power yet we are ignorant on how to lead and what true principals of freedom are. We have already seen the error of blind devotion in our choosing our current unchecked untested president. No one knew him or where him came from. I think we still don't. Do I want to lead, yeah sure I'm an alpha male I know I could. So I will let you know who I am. You really have not choice. JK

No comments:

Post a Comment