Translate

Friday, May 18, 2012

PU to the EU

I lived in England during my military service. When I lived there, there were very few channels. One of the most interested things to watch was Parliament during the prime minister's time. Back in the day it was John Major. I guy from really humble beginnings who I admired as conservative and practical. It never struck me until recently that the prime minister spoke often of of a classless society. A world with no rich middle or poor classes. Sure I wish everyone was rich, but what makes the rich rich. One, Invention and creativity. In a classless society any innovation is stolen from our geniuses to bring back balance. Two, sheer sweat and hard work. Again who wants to strive to anything other than the station they are in, if once you excel again it's taken from you to prop up a freeloader. Third, Inheritance. The accumulation of generations of the combination of my previous statements effort. Taxation is the way to punish this achievement of our ancestors.  What made the American way different? That all of those barriers were taken away in chains. Until 2008 and the election of BHO did the philosophies of the EU never dared to show its face here. I see that face and I want to give it a Dan Henderson H-bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment