Translate

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

There is no fair share.

One of the mantras of the Obama administration is of everyone getting their fair share. Remember that under our new term "Realism" there is no natural way for this to occur. I wish that at least the Obamacrats would be honest. I would have more respect for them if they just came out and said it. Looked me straight in the eyes and said, "You the rich, hardworking and innovative have too much". "Now we that couldn't through our own efforts be successful  are in power, and well it's payback time". Mohammad Ali's daughter showed us last month this is the real impetuous for the Obama zombies to stay in power. Ali's daughter said if BHO gets a second term, "it's on".

Why do those of Obama's ilk hate the haves? What's in their backgrounds that compels them to seek revenge? OK lets compare. Obama grew up with absent dad who was unfaithful, I got that check. Obama was raised with single mom who moved him around, hey I got that too. Obama was then raised by his grandmother, heck we're twins. Drugs, check, gangs, check. Wait has anyone seen me and Obama in the same place? Maybe I am the presidents Avatar. At night when he sleep he dreams of being a right winger who believes in less government and less taxes. Hold on I think therefore I am. Who said that?

No comments:

Post a Comment