Translate

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Digging graves with a backhoe.

I was in the middle of sending today's news when all of a sudden in the word's of the Beatles, "I heard the news today oh boy". After nearly three years of asking for just simple tons of damn paper, the guy who said he had nothing to do with said,"I exert my executive privilege".  Barry digging deep into his Chi-town political bag-o tricks found and end around to his attorney generals impending dooms. COVER IT UP! President Obama has become the crown prince of do as I say not as I do. So now the spirit of Richard Nixon has begin to whisper into Barry's ear,"it didn't work for me". I almost spit my coffee out when I heard coming over my satellite radio station. Instead I said a WTF to myself because the kids were in the car.

The first thing that came to my mind was what is he hiding? If for years Holder was saying that the president had no knowledge of what was happening, how can you invoke privilege? Then it hit me, how can you ask for executive privileges for documents at the justice department. Lions, tigers and bears oh my! This was getting a little looney and all over the place. Why wasn't it executive privilege last night at 5PM EST. I bet they were sitting around, I could see it now, a bunch of guys in a smoke filled room. Shirts sleeves rolled up, ties undone cursing each other out pointing the finger and blaming each other. Power brokers of power brokers of the Obama administration. Then a dorky lawyer in a corner whispers, "what about executive privilege"?

The players keep yelling and he strains his ivy league trained voice,"EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE". The room turns around to look who would dare interrupt these giants of the Democratic party. I guy with a cigar (Axelrod) tells the room to just the F up, he paces back and forth talking to himself. "If we do this they can't touch the docs", "it'll take months for it to get to the courts","kid you did it", as he points to the dork who now feels proud of himself. "Gentlemen, I have our solution", the idea stolen from the poor lawyer in the bad tweed jacket with the padded elbows. So now the conspiracy theories will be flying around like mosquitos in a Florida swamp on what the president know or knew. They love to dig the hole deeper and deeper. It's easier with a backhoe than one shovel full at a time I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment