Translate

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Yes I am going to say it, You have awaken a sleeping giant!

Now you have done it! Your hate of free speech had fueled my new passion to go after exposing those that would rob us all in whatever name. Whether it be government systems or religions as Islam, I am now emboldened to rally to the flag that is free speech. I will do whatever it takes to find a true free zone for all idea. Whether you like it or not, whether it makes you hate me or want to hurt me. You picked the wrong person to come against. This is the energy I feed on. I thrive on this pressure and stress. I wish I could meet you face to face. I would prevail over you. My words prevail over you. You are small minded and closed minded and the power of free speech will not be stifled.

You should have just left me alone. I may have gotten bored, I may have just run out of ideas to post. Now your censorship brings me a new powerful catalyst. Your hate now becomes my mission, my banner. I will cry it from the mountain tops, that those that disagree are not free in your world, in your faith. You have proved to everyone what we just had a theory of. You have awakened a sleeping giant!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to the censorship, my interview with Dawn Ellen is being posted on numerous other blogs. What the censors did was to make that interview viral. Now it is reaching more viewers than if they just would have left me alone.

    ReplyDelete