Translate

Friday, June 29, 2012

You got another thing coming!

I find it so curious our human natures. At our core we are rebels and fighters. When someone offends us, challenges us, the majority of us strike back. There is very little anyone can do to really shut a person up. Even now in death your words are eternal here in the digital world. The ones and zeros that really represent this blog are now in an ever expanding electronic universe. I want to thank Kuffar News for finding my blog and now making the Dawn Ellen interview the most viewed of my articles. Also we have reached the 1000 views at a much quicker pace than anticipated. This could never have happened if that unknown, unnamed, coward and hater of the truth. To you a sincere thank you.


This morning as I sit here and eat my breakfast I told my waitress about the blog that I was writing had been censored. The young lady brought other waitresses over who began to listen to the story of Dawn Ellen and Islam. All of them circled around and asked more and more questions. Some even wrote down the name of this website to look at later. I imagine this is not what you expected. Was I ever anti-Islam. Maybe a small amount due to what happened on 9/11. Though I have a soft spot in my heart for anyone that prays, I know am coming to the realization that some pray for my harm. Am I a good Christian? Please, not even close. I have never once prayed for any Muslim to be forcibly brought to know Christ. "Puerto Rico National Flag"


I remember during the short student revolution in Iran, I joined in support of the people of Iran to self determination. I helped in some small electronic campaigns against the Iranian government and cheered those revolutionaries on. I prayed that the US would become involved and free the good people of Iran from the oppression of the Ayatollah. Could Islam be turned around to be a peace loving and tolerant faith? It's a long shot but Christianity had its moments of conquest and corruption and today survives as a peaceful faith for the most part. The ultimate goal of all faiths and systems should be to free its people from bondage and fear. Is this what we currently see in the sects that are prevelant worldwide?


Puerto Ricans are a stubborn bull headed people. We do not exactly conform or do just as we are told. We love our way, our ways. We have really resisted change for hundreds of years and numerous cultures. Like Sicily we absorbed those that try to invade. So I guess what happened to this blog is all too Puerto Rican. I took the invader who thought they could just walk into my island and drained the energy from their attack. Now Ricantotheright will be stronger, bolder and more prolific. I welcome comments from those that disagree. I frequently post of very left wing blogs and articles and take on all comers. Where are you bold soldiers, you all that asked for the Dawn Ellen interview to be taken down? I'm here and I'm queer! Wait that's not true, but I love that chant. So oye oye, ven pa ca and also in the words of the one of Obamas supporters,"It's on"!

No comments:

Post a Comment