Translate

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Donkey on suicide watch

Like most political dorks I stayed up and watched the Wisconsin election returns. After about thirty minutes it became apparent that this was going to be an old fashion ass whooping. So I decided I needed some entertainment and turned to MSNBC. Now I know 99% of you have no idea that such a cable network exist. So imagine that CNN and Democracy Now smoked crack and drank alcohol for ten years then CNN got pregnant while snorting heroin. That child would be MSNBC. They do not even hide the fact they are left wing liberal hippies. Last night some obese guy with really bad fake hair named Ed Shultz stated that he as a liberal journalist was upset and in shock. Then went on to say how the governor will be arrested any day now because of some grassy knoll BS. It was like a train wreck or an accident, I just had to keep watching them. There looked like their mommas had died in their arms. That last for about ten minutes then the conspiracies began to fly. Oh outside money, oh voted intimidation, oh robo calls, whaaaaaahahahaha. I cried and laughed all at once. They couldn't believe what was going on around them. I hear from reports that a lady on the democratic side slapped their candidate because he conceded the election after the returns proved he was done. Maniac! I strongly feel that Liberalism is a mental disorder. It is a true break from what is actually going on around you. You just cannot see any other way as possible. Then came Lawrence O'Donnell. He was just an angry, hateful, look down at the right mo fo. There were no words or hints that he would be doing any kind of real journalism on his show, he was out for payback. He attacked the returns, he attacked PACs, he went as far as attacking the founding fathers for "Saddling" us with that inflexible constitution. It's like they teach you about drowning people in lifeguard school, they will grab and reach out and latch on to anything around them when they are going down. Not realizing that they are bringing others down with them. After I giggled for a good long while, I reflected about the sadness of how truly closed minded they are. How trapped by their agendas and positions. I pity them all, I pity them

No comments:

Post a Comment